This spacious one bedroom apartment offers quality north facing living in the heart of the City centre. With design in mind, the brand new kitchen is superb, which includes a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. Brand new carpet throughout. The large balcony provides a quiet, north-facing garden outlook for enjoyment. Braddon Gardens is an established development with secure access to building foyers and basement parking. The central garden areas are well maintained and there for your enjoyment. One carapace
Other property features:
* Generous design with open plan living, flowing to a large north-facing balcony
* Large kitchen with new appliances & great storage
* Washing machine, refrigerator, microwave and dryer
* North facing balcony with internal outlook to the private central gardens
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* NBN ready
* Centrally located with easy access to City, Braddon, ANU & Parliamentary triangle
No EER currently available for this property.
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.