Inspired by Japanese living, these apartments offer sleek and innovative design with masses of inbuilt storage and integrated appliances. Located in the bustling Braddon restaurant precinct you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to your morning coffee or evening meal. With Lonsdale street and the CBD at your doorstep, leave your car at home and enjoy the freedom of walking to where you need to be.
These apartments offer it all, sleek modern style and city convenience. Don't delay your inspection!
- Double glazed windows for excellent energy rating and reduction of street noise
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- NBN ready
- Basement parking with storage
- Lift access
- SMEG appliances, induction cooktop
- Comes with white goods including fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- Floating timber floors
- Masses of inbuilt joinery including a TV stand
No current EER
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 2Apply ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.