This spacious one bedroom apartment offers quality north facing living in the heart of the City centre. With design in mind, the recently updated kitchen is superb, which includes a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The large balcony provides a quiet, north-facing garden outlook for enjoyment. Braddon Gardens is an established development with secure access to building foyers and basement parking. The central garden areas are well maintained and there for your enjoyment.
- Generous design with open plan living, flowing to a large north-facing balcony
- Large kitchen with appliances & great storage
- Washing machine, refrigerator, microwave and dryer included
- Walk in robe
- North facing balcony with internal outlook to the private central gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN ready
- Short walk to the tram line
- Centrally located with easy access to City, Braddon, ANU & Parliamentary triangle
- Short term leases available
No current EER
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book