The moment you step into this quality three bedroom home you will feel the difference and the luxury that is on offer in comparison to other units.
- Stone bench top & AEG appliances
- 109m2 living space and 34m2 of balconies
- Walk in robe to main bedroom
- Double glazing
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Basement parking & storage cage
- Lift access, located on level 5
No current EER
The Archer offers high end inclusions and a beautiful high quality build. Designed by Award winning architects Stewart Architecture who are responsible for many significant residential developments in Australia. The apartment offers easy access to facilities in both Kingston and Manuka, with all the amenities one could hope for either within walking distance or an easy drive.
- Kingston Foreshore (600m)
- Fyshwick Markets (600m)
- Kingston shopping precinct (800m)
- Griffith shops (900m)
- Manuka shopping precinct (1.2km)
- Easy access to the City and airport
Griffith is an early inner-south suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
Griffith contains the Manuka Shopping Centre, one of the earliest shopping areas built in Canberra. Noted buildings in the suburb include the Russian Embassy and St Paul's Anglican Church. Griffith, sized at approximately 3 km², is one of Canberra's oldest suburbs, with several of its streets designed according to Walter Burley Griffin's original designs for Canberra. The suburb has 20 parks covering nearly 12% of the total area.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 2Apply ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.