This first class one bedroom fully furnished apartment is located just moments from the thriving heart of Braddon and City Centre.
Located on the 8th Floor with sensational uninterrupted view towards Black Mountain Tower and city centre, gives this home a boost above the rest. The apartment has been beautifully fitted out with timber flooring, furnishings and modern finishes. Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooking and dishwasher. Open plan living with floor length double glazed doors opening out onto your entertaining space. The spacious main bedroom is compete with built-in robes and queen size bed.
- Double glazed windows and door
- Quality furnishings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- One underground car space a storage
- Internal laundry
- No EER
With easy access to ANU, City, restaurants and move, makes this luxurious apartment a most to inspect
Turner is a leafy early Canberra suburb, close to Canberra City and the Australian National University (located in the suburb of Acton).
Turner is named after Sir George Turner, a Federalist, legislator and one of the founders of the Australian Constitution. He was a Premier of Victoria, and later Federal Treasurer under prime ministers Barton, Deakin and Reid. Streets in Turner are mostly named after writers, legislators and pioneers.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.