This stylish two bedroom, two storey apartment is located on the top (seventh) floor of the secure 'Monarch' complex.
Large living space downstairs, including kitchen dining and lounge room and two great sized balconies one facing Northbourne Avenue and the other faces into the complex perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. On the second level are both great sized bedrooms, main bedroom includes ensuite and walk in robe with a study nook off the bedroom. The second bedroom includes built in robes, bathroom and access to the balcony facing the inside of the complex.
Apartment features Include:
* Modern fixtures and fittings
* Modern furnishings
* Open plan living to kitchen, dining and lounge
* Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage
* Large entertaining balcony off the lounge room
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling to lounge and main bedroom
* Main bedroom includes study nook, walk in robe and ensuite
* Second bedroom has built in robes and balcony
* Two secure underground car spaces plus storage cage
* European style laundry with dryer
* Powder room downstairs for guests
Complex includes access to:
* Indoor lap pool
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Landscaped common area
* Secure complex with lift access to car park
* Plenty of extra visitors parking
Located on Northbourne Avenue it is just a few minutes' drive to the CBD, Civic shopping centre, restaurants, cafes and public transport right at the front door.
* There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Turner is a leafy early Canberra suburb, close to Canberra City and the Australian National University (located in the suburb of Acton).
Turner is named after Sir George Turner, a Federalist, legislator and one of the founders of the Australian Constitution. He was a Premier of Victoria, and later Federal Treasurer under prime ministers Barton, Deakin and Reid. Streets in Turner are mostly named after writers, legislators and pioneers.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.