This spacious open plan designed three bedroom, ensuite home will suit anyone looking for a well designed home, with style, functionality and space.
Thus home offers, stunning living dining and family areas, along with a second bathroom/ ensuite down stairs offering the opportunity for more flexible living.
Quality kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and storage. Double gazed windows throughout, plus heating and cooling.
Double garage with internal access
- Private Courtyard
- Double Glazing
- AEG Appliances
- 12 Minutes from the city
- Close to shops
- Close to public transport & community facilities
Defined by its location surrounded by a natural landscape of bushland, this property at Coombs will be the popular new estate.
* There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Coombs is a suburb currently under development in the Molonglo Valley district of Canberra, located within the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. It is named in honour of H. C. "Nugget" Coombs, a prominent public servant, economist, and the first Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.