Brand new beautifully designed three-bedroom townhouse with remarkable views of the pristine Molonglo Valley.
These generous three storey terraces have ample space, featuring sunken courtyards for additional privacy. Perfect for both families and those seeking an active, exciting lifestyle, The Molonglo Valley sits on the doorstep of a variety of walking tracks, mountain bike trails and swimming spots. Only a short drive to the City, Woden and Belconnen, Shoji is close to everything you need.
- Elevated position in North Coombs
- High quality finishes
- Double glazing for reduced heating costs and noise reduction.
- Private courtyard
- Kitchen with AEG appliances, induction cooking and soft close joinery
- Modern matte black Caroma tapware
- Energy efficient LED down-lights throughout.
- Under Floor Heating in Bathrooms
- Frameless shower screens
- Timber floors in main areas
- NBN available
- Natural colour palette sympathetic to surrounding area
- EER 6.4
Coombs is a suburb currently under development in the Molonglo Valley district of Canberra, located within the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. It is named in honour of H. C. "Nugget" Coombs, a prominent public servant, economist, and the first Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 1Form ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.