Framed by a modern façade, this well positioned three bedroom ensuite townhouse effortlessly flows over three lavish levels. Designed to maximise space and accentuate natural light, prepare to be overwhelmed by sunlit style and sophistication the moment you walk through the door.
Set across three levels, the ground floor features a large single garage with internal access and a spacious versatile lounge room or multi purpose room that opens directly onto a sunny courtyard. The main floor of the home reveals a contemporary kitchen boasting stone benchtops, gas cooking and an island bench with double sink and breakfast bar. The open plan living and dining area offers segregation from the main lounge room providing multiple living areas as opposed to the more modern open plan which is becoming more common.
Upstairs you'll find a large main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite as well as the second bedroom adjacent to the two-way bathroom acting as second ensuite. Bedroom three (first floor) also has a built-in robe and would be perfect for use as a study or guest room. With the light rail on your door step its pretty hard to match the opportunity on offer!
- Contemporary, light-filled townhouse
- Ultra convenient location
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Living room opens onto private courtyard
- Kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sunny courtyard
- Single lockup garage
- 100m walk to the light rail
- Close to schools, shops and transport
No current EER
Harrison is a suburb of the district of Gungahlin in Canberra, Australia. The suburb is named after the former city planner Peter Harrison, who was instrumental in reviving Walter Burley Griffin's plan for the National Capital. The suburb is adjacent to the suburbs of Franklin, Gungahlin, Throsby, Kenny and the industrial estate Mitchell. Harrison's place names reflects those of "natural features, waterfalls, plains, tablelands and plateaux".The suburb is located approximately 2 km east of the Gungahlin Town Centre and about 10 km from the centre of Canberra.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book